Swiss ASCO appoints Grand Northern Products as distributor.
Swiss ASCO CARBON DIOXIDE LTD is proud to announce the appointment of Grand Northern Products as exclusive distributor for the USA and Canada for ASCO’s powerful ASCOJET dry ice blasting technology.
ASCO has vast practical experience in the wide field of CO2 and dry ice of over 80 years. Under the brand ASCOJET ASCO offers complete dry ice cleaning solutions for a broad field of applications: foundry and plastics industries, architectural restoration and remediation, facility management, paper and printing industries or food processing industries are just a few of applications for which the powerful yet gentle ASCOJET dry ice blasting technology is highly recommended. As a leading provider of dry ice blasting systems in Europe, Asia and South America ASCO now launches it’s very effective dry ice cleaning solutions also in the North American market.
ASCO finds a strong and competent partner in Grand Northern Products to promote this innovative technology from Switzerland. Grand Northern Products has an un-matched expertise in the field of architectural restoration and remediation, and is known as the leader in the baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) blasting arena – with industry leading equipment optimized for the applications. For over 12 years Grand Northern Products has offered dry ice blasting as a complimentary process to its line up of soft abrasives. Today represents a new era. In partnership with ASCO CARBON DIOXIDE LTD, Grand Northern Products is proud to offer ASCOJET dry ice blasting equipment with the same industry leading approach to all of North America.
This innovative cleaning method offers the following advantages:
- Gentle: Dry ice cleaning is virtually non-abrasive, and the surface quality is maintained. Therefore, this technology is especially highly recommended for gentle and effective cleaning of moulds of any type and material in all industries.
- No dismantling: ASCOJET Dry Ice Blasting can be applied directly on production plants. Moulds and tools do not need to be removed or cooled down allowing virtually continuous production and avoiding expensive shut-down time. This way the cleaning process can easily be integrated as a fixed part of the production process.
- No secondary waste: The blasting material, dry ice (100 % CO2), turns to gas as soon as it hits the surface. Thus, there is no blasting material or chemical substances to be disposed of. Not least, work conditions are improved because dry ice blasting does not charge the staff with additional dust contrary to sand or granular blasting.
- Environmentally friendly: As no secondary waste is caused and no solvents or other chemical substances are used, ASCOJET dry ice blasting is an environmentally friendly cleaning method.
- Dry: As this blasting system leaves a dry surface, there is no danger that electrical components could be damaged.